The day we’ve been waiting for is tomorrow with the #EmmysForOutlander event kicking off at 10 am Pacific Time. Find the time in your area here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
Twitter has been described as walking down the street talking to yourself and hoping that someone is listening, so tomorrow we can trend by talking to each other or we can bring more voices into the conversation.
Our lovely Swedish friends have given us this compilation of reviews and recaps.
Take a few minutes tonight and read some, so you’ll know which writers and publications you’d like to thank for proving that Outlander is indeed Emmy-worthy. Add the hash-tag and tweet. Here are some examples:
@megsokay @decider Thanks for this GIF Gallery of #EmmysForOutlander highlights. http://tinyurl.com/nulw9kn
@EW @EZWrites Knowing how stingy you are with grades, we’ll celebrate this A- at midseason. #EmmysForOutlander http://tinyurl.com/nsjm95k
@RobynRossTVG @TVGuide Thanks for the great coverage of Fan Favorite Outlander this season. #EmmysForOutlander http://www.tvguide.com/news/outlander-castle-leoch/
@USATODAY @MichelleMonkou Loved your insightful coverage of The Reckoning. #EmmysForOutlander http://tinyurl.com/pmds63t
@lauinla @Variety TY for a great analysis of why @caitrionambalfe and @SamHeughan are Emmy-worthy. #EmmysForOutlander http://tinyurl.com/lk6wdoq
TO WIN PRIZES LIKE THIS:
(Yes, those are Jamie and Claire soaps from SkinSations. They smell great.)
OR ONE OF THESE:
OR HOW ABOUT AN OUTLANDER TEE:
1. Participate in the Twitter event on June 15 either live or via scheduling.
2. Thank a reviewer or media outlet (don’t forget Access Hollywood, E! News and other TV shows, BTW) for their coverage of Outlander.
3. Be creative, interesting or otherwise compelling enough to get a RETWEET or REPLY from a media outlet, reviewer or journalist.
4. Supply the URL, get a screenshot or copy the reply or retweet and send an e-mail to OutlanderAmbass@gmail.com. The deadline is 10 am PDT on Tuesday, June 16.
5. We will award one prize for every 10 minutes #EmmysForOutlander trends. Winners will be chosen at random. The winner who got a retweet or reply from the account with the most followers will receive first choice of prize and so on until all prizes are awarded.
Those who have brought us Outlander have done their part to earn Emmys. Now it’s our turn to help. #TOTHECAR